1. This passenger ticket and baggage check is issued by Yeti Airlines Domestic (P) Ltd., here-in-after referred to as the "carrier"; and accepted by the passenger who hereby agrees to the conditions set forth herein.
2.Passengers and their baggage (registered and personal articles) are accepted for carriage upon conditions that.
- The carrier shall be liable for damage to passengers or their baggage only when such damage takes place on board the aircraft or in the course of embarking on or disembarking from the aircraft and such damage is proved to have been caused by the negligence of the carrier; any contributory negligence of the passenger shall be subject to the applicable law.
- For death, wounding or bodily injury of the passenger, liabilities shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$ 20,000 in local currency.
- For loss or damage to:
- Registered baggage shall be limited to amount equivalent to US$ 20 per KG, in local currency.
- Personal articles retained by the passenger shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$ 400 in local currency.
3. Subject to condition 2 above and unless the applicable law otherwise requires, the carrier shall be under no liability of passengers or for their baggage and personal articles and passengers renounce for themselves, their representatives and dependents all claims for the compensation for injury fatal or otherwise) loss, damage or delay howsoever caused whether directly or indirectly to the passengers or their baggage or to persons who, but for this condition, might have been entitled to claims and whether caused or occasioned by the act, neglect or default of carrier and otherwise howsoever and the passengers for themselves and their estates will indemnify the carrier against such claim.and otherwise howsoever and the passengers for themselves and their estates will indemnify the carrier against such claim.
4. The limitation of and exclusion from liability of Carrier referred to in conditions 2 and 3 respectively shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives.
5. Registered baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to or loss of baggage, complaint must be made in writing to Carrier forthwith in the airport counter of the carrier after discovery of damage or loss.
6. This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in Carrier's tariff, conditions of carriage or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if applicable fare has not been paid.
7. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers of aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
8. No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
9. The contract of carriage comprised in this ticket shall be constructed acc. to the law of the government of Nepal and any action arising there from shall sought only in a court of government of Nepal.