B2B Web Booking
Document Date: 11 July 2010
Author: Chulanee Kasetsuwan
Document Name: B2B Web Booking
- 1. Record of Change
Change Request Number
Title or Brief Description
Amend upon GMI’s requirements
*A: Added, M: Modified, D: Deleted
- 2. Table of Content
1. Record of Change. 2
2. Table of Content 3
3. Introduction. 5
3.1 Purpose. 5
4. Log On Page for Travel Agency. 6
4.1 Agency Logon. 6
4.2 Agent Logon. 7
5. Home Page. 8
6. Search Flight Availability. 9
6.1 Flight Selections 9
6.2 Search result 10
6.3 Availability Display for Direct Flight 11
6.4 Availability Display for Married Flight (Connected Flight) 12
7. Booking Page. 13
7.1 Review Flight Details 13
7.2 Contact Details 13
7.3 Passengers Section. 14
7.4 Seat Selection. 14
7.5 Remarks 15
7.6 Special Service Request 15
7.7 Payments 16
7.8 Save Booking. 17
7.9 Booking or Payment Process 17
8. Itinerary. 18
8.1 Print Itinerary. 19
8.2 Email Itinerary. 19
8.3 Edit Booking. 19
9. Report 20
9.1 Validate Voucher 22
9.2 Search Activities 22
9.3 Issued Tickets Report 22
9.4 Flown Tickets Report 22
9.5 Refunded Tickets Report 22
9.6 Cancelled Tickets Report 22
9.7 Unflown Tickets Report 22
9.8 Expired Tickets Report 22
9.9 Fees Report 23
9.10 Cashbook Report 23
9.11 Credit Card Approvals Report 23
9.12 Search Bookings 23
9.13 Pending Payment Report 23
9.14 Pending Refund Report 23
10. Log Out 24
- 3. Introduction
B2B is the web Booking Engine for Travel Agency.
The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the setting process and introduce the step to use the function in B2B.
- 4. Log On Page for Travel Agency
Input Travel Agency Code, Administrator Name and Password as defined in Avantik.
4.1 Agency Logon
Fill in First Name, Last Name, Email, User Logon, and Password then click ‘Save’ to create Agents Logon. Then set user authorization to allow
- Change Segments
- Cancel Segments
- Create Tickets (if not allow, this user can only make booking & can’t make any payment to issue ticket)
- Name Change
4.2 Agent Logon
Input the Travel Agency Code, User Login and Password as per assigned from Agency Logon Page to go through booking process.
- 5. Home Page
When Agent logon, will find 3 sections in the Home page
- Agency Information: show the Agency Name, User Login, Account Balance and default Form of Payment
- My Bookings: show the last 10 bookings that made/updated from this travel Agency
- Activities: show all pending activities and remarks of this travel agency’s bookings.
- 6. Search Flight Availability
6.1 Flight Selections
User can select trip as
- Return or One Way
- Origin and Destination
- Flight Date and Return Date
- Number of Passengers
- Compartment class
- Fare selection (All Fares/Lowest Fares/Flexible Fares/IT Fares)
- Group Booking (Group name will be required)
6.2 Search result
After define all information, clicking on . System will show all available flights with fares.
Select the desired flight and fare then clicking on to go to the Booking process.
6.3 Availability Display for Direct Flight
- If flight is near departure time as set in Route, wording = call will display
- If Seat Available is 0 and waitlist is closed (No waitlist flag), seat show = C with Red colour and wording= Closed
- If Seat Available is 0 but waitlist open (Has waitlist flag), seat show= 0 with Yellow color and wording Full
- If searching less than 4 or equal 4 but seat available are more than 4. Seat show = 4 with Green color and radio button to book.
- If searching more than 4 and seat available also more than 4. Seat show = the same figure that searching with Green color and radio button to book.
- If seat available but less than searching and waitlist closed, seat show = C with Red color and wording Closed
- If seat available but less than searching and waitlist open. Seat show = actual seats figure with Yellow color and wording Full
6.4 Availability Display for Married Flight (Connected Flight)
- If flight is near departure time as set in Route, wording = call will display
- If one of married flight is closed ( 0 ) and waitlisted closed, seat show = C with Red color and wording Closed
- If one of married flight = 0 but waitlist is open, seat show = 0 with Yellow color and wording Full
- If searching for seat less than 4 or equal 4 and both of married flight have seat available, seat show = 4 with Green color and radio button to book
- If searching for seat more than 4 and both married flight has seat available or equal or more than , seat show = the same figure as searched with Green color and radio button to book
- If one of married flight has seat available less than searching and waitlist is closed, seat show = C with Red color and wording Closed
- If one of married flight has seat available than searching but not = 0 and waitlist is open, seat show = actual figure with Yellow color and wording Full
- 7. Booking Page
7.1 Review Flight Details
After user selects the flight the itinerary and quote will be show on Booking page.
7.2 Contact Details
Put the name of contact person, contact numbers and e-mail to this field. If group booking, group name is mandatory field.
7.3 Passengers Section
User has to fill all passengers’ information. * is mandatory. DOB need to be advised for CHD & INF only.
7.4 Seat Selection
User is able to assign seat to passenger by clicking on ‘Select Seat’ button.
Then system will show up the seat map. User can pick any seat which available.
User can put any remarks in free format in the Text box
- Remarks for Airline: to notify any remarks to airline.
- Remarks on Itinerary: to input any remarks to get display into passenger itinerary.
7.6 Special Service Request
User is able to ask for Special Service Request for passengers by clicking on dropdown to see Special Service Type available on board for each individual passenger per segment.
User can select Form of Payment as define in Avantik. For example, if select Invoice, system will be shown as below
If select Credit Card will require to input the CC details as below
If select Voucher will require to input active voucher number with password as below
If select Book now pay later will display as below, then system will generate booking but not create ticket.
7.8 Save Booking
After fill in all required information, clicking on.
7.9 Booking or Payment Process
While Booking or Payment are processing, the loading process bar will display as below
- 8. Itinerary
After Booking save, the itinerary screen will show the Booking Code, Itinerary, Passenger details, Fare Quote, Tickets and Seats, and Payment details.
8.1 Print Itinerary
User can print Itinerary by clicking on.
8.2 Email Itinerary
After booking complete, system will send e-mail to the address as defined in the contact details automatically. If user would like to send it manually again, just clicking on.
8.3 Edit Booking
If Users are allow to change, just clicking on . User will able to change flight, cancel flight, select seat, name change upon their authorisation.
- 9. Report
There are several reports available on B2B which will be activated upon customization. It is available for admin level of corporate only.
- Input any search criteria and clicking on ‘Search’ button to get the search result list. If any reports didn’t have the result then system will inform that report name not found.
- Shortcut search by clicking on Today | Yesterday | This Week | Last Week | Last Month hyperlink.
- All active reports will be able to print out the search result by clicking on ‘Print’ button at the end of search result list.
- If agency is allowed to export reports then ‘Export’ button will be activated at the end of search result list. System will ask if user wants to ‘Open’ or ‘Save’ file in term of Microsoft Excel Worksheet.
- To view Ticket Details, just clicking on ticket number 9244500114232 in any search result list. It will display as below screen print.
- To view Booking Details, just clicking on either passenger name ADMIN/FIRST MISS or booking reference FO67PL or fee name VISA upon search result list in each report. If corporate is allowed to make change and booking is valid to be changed, ‘Change Booking’ button will be activated in view booking details.
9.1 Validate Voucher
The validate voucher will require to input Voucher number and password to check the voucher balance and status.
9.2 Search Activities
The search activities will display all activities list which assign to travel agent to take action or get notification upon search criteria.
9.3 Issued Tickets Report
The issued tickets report will display all issued tickets which made by travel agent upon search criteria.
9.4 Flown Tickets Report
The flown tickets report will display all tickets list which ticket status is flown upon search criteria.
9.5 Refunded Tickets Report
The refunded tickets report will display all tickets list which ticket status is refunded upon search criteria.
9.6 Cancelled Tickets Report
The cancelled tickets report will display all tickets list which flight status is cancelled upon search criteria.
9.7 Unflown Tickets Report
The unflown tickets report will display all tickets list which flight status is flown but ticket is not been used upon search criteria.
9.8 Expired Tickets Report
The expired tickets report will display all tickets list which already expired upon search criteria.
9.9 Fees Report
The fees report will display all accounted fees list which made by travel agent upon search criteria.
9.10 Cashbook Report
The cashbook report will display all form of payment list which select to be paid by travel agent upon search criteria. In search result list are able to drilldown either payment or charge details of selected result.
- If clicking on ‘Payment’ button, then payment details of selected result will display.
- If clicking on ‘Charge’ button, then charge details of selected result will display.
9.11 Credit Card Approvals Report
The credit card approvals report will display all credit card authorisation list which paid by travel agent upon search criteria.
9.12 Search Bookings
The search booking will display all booking list which made by travel agent with search criteria.
9.13 Pending Payment Report
The pending payment report will display all booking list which made by travel agent and still have outstanding balance upon search criteria.
9.14 Pending Refund Report
The pending refund report will display all booking list which still on queue to get refund back upon search criteria.
10. Log Out
After user finish working on B2B, just clicking on Logout menu to go out from B2B. The page will turn back the Logon screen.